See what we're up too!

More Shows

Well, I'm moving on down my list - working on the art for the miniature art show in Florida right now, and delivering my art to the Waterford Fair today. But the fall exhibitions don't stop there! I'm entering these two as well:

Ninth Annual Miniature Exhibition
The Renaissance Art Gallery
Huntington, WV

Nov. 1 through Dec. 5, 2009

~~~~

The Cider Painters of America 26th International Exhibit of Miniature Art

The Vgogh Gallery
281 Wyoming Ave
Kingston, Pennsylvania

Gallery Hours: Tuesday through Saturday 10-6

October 19th through November 29th, 2009

~~~~

There are also two competitions I am entering, both of which benefit extremely important causes - wildlife preservation and embracing diversity:

Embracing Our Differences billboard competition

David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation - Wildlife Artist of the Year 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment